Job description Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Wealth Management leads the Asia-Pacific implementation of our global strategy to deliver world-class solutions to retail and private clients seeking to grow, protect, preserve or transfer their wealth. This involves the development and management of needs-based solutions covering foreign exchange, deposit, investment, insurance and financing products, as well as the provision of suitable market insights and updates, financial planning and advisory services.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Senior Premier Relationship Manager (Offshore) . Principal Responsibilities
- Maintain customer service excellence, greeting and serving our customers in line with Branch Service Protocol expectations
- Manage customer queries, issues, feedback and complaints with appropriate advice and in line with SLA expectations of Branch Service Protocol, Customer Complaints and other process SLAs as applicable
- Adopt a needs-based approach to provide recommended solutions/referral for retail banking and general insurance products to meet customer's financial needs
- Working closely with other members of the Wealth Management team, such as investment, insurance, treasury specialists to provide holistic solutions to our onshore banking premier clients
- Provide premier clients with regular market updates, endeavouring to understand our clients' financial needs and recommending appropriate wealth management products accordingly
- Provide financial planning and advisory services aligning to clients' needs and investment profile
- Embarking on a proactive relationship management to strengthen and deepen relationship with existing customers, hence building a strong foundation for customer growth
- Ensure coverage of all relationships through client's engagement, risk profiling and financial planning
- Understand customers' banking and financial needs and recommend suitable solutions to meet these needs
- Demonstrate strong ability to self-source, develop new business by actively prospecting for new clients and referrals, and leveraging your existing network to generate New to Bank leads
- Fulfilling clients necessitates while providing an exceptional client experience is the expected behaviour from all our employees and it will be measured by specific metrics
- Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems
- Compliance, Risk & Control
- Ensure that KYC/AML and other compliance norms are strictly adhere to
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding the bank, its clients and assets by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules & regulations adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgement regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency
- Take ownership for the customer's purpose of visit to HSBC and deliver an effective solution
- Maintain highest standard of excellence in client service in line with Branch Service Protocol expectations
- Meet SLAs for all processes where applicable
- Improve customer experience by collating customer feedback, identifying deficiencies in any area eg. Operational, administrative, processes and competitiveness of products and services vis-à-vis the market
- Improve customer experience in processes, systems, operations and administration without comprising on business risks by giving suggestions and feedback
- Enhance competitiveness of products and services to relevant product teams by giving suggestions and feedback
- Ensure that sales & operations are undertaken in accordance with HSBC Bank plc FIM, BIM and Credit Policy Manual appropriate lending guidelines
- Manage operational risk, by using relevant MI to identify risk situations and take any appropriate action to minimise loss
- The successful candidate has strong academic qualifications and over 3 years of work experience in Wealth Management with a proven track record of managing clients' portfolio (Premier banking)
- Strong understanding of financial markets and investment products
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills to be able to work individually as well as to collaborate with stakeholders to meet the needs of these clients
- Highly driven and possess the ability to succeed within a challenging environment
- Outgoing disposition, well-equipped with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Down to earth and resilient individual with an entrepreneurial and collaborative mindset who is able to work independently and in a strong team environment
- Highly driven to excel and be able to thrive within a challenging environment by effectively recognizing customers' personal banking and wealth management needs
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required. You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.