We are now looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager.
We are looking for someone who is entrepreneurial, ambitious and ready to roll up your sleeves and get involved and work with the team to take ownership of the digital marketing function and drive it forward. Armed with knowledgeable digital marketing skills and experience, you will have the opportunity to take full ownership to conceptualise, implement and optimize digital marketing campaigns for specific business units and spear head the business to achieve customers acquisitions and engagement targets.
Key Role & Responsibilities:
• Create and execute comprehensive 360 B2B marketing campaigns, including but not limited to social media, email, SEO, SEM, display advertising, content marketing and offline activation that delivers against acquisition and/or retention objectives
• Drive lifecycle marketing and personalised customer communications, to grow revenue and engagement among existing clients and convert them to long term high value customers
• Define and develop the communication strategy to grow product usage by identifying upsell and cross-sell opportunities and ensure continuously adoption and usage
• Drive business cadence through robust measurement and tracking of initiatives, optimizing the communication strategy and operational plans
• Monitor and stay up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in digital marketing
• Strong understanding of 360 B2B marketing, including social media, email, SEO, SEM, display advertising, and content marketing
• With experience in email marketing or knowledge of marketing automation platforms such as Marketo/Eloqua/ Hubspot/Salesforce/Acoustic or other related software
• Strong analytical skills, with proficiency in using Adobe Analytics and website content management systems
• Excellent communication (English and Mandarin), interpersonal skills and stakeholder management
• A team player with strong communicating skills with the ability to convey complex ideas in clear concise manner verbally and in writing and must be comfortable with business and technical discussion
• Ability to think, plan and execute through self-motivation and independence navigating in a fluid and ambiguous situations and comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously in an organised way
• Prior experience in banking and finance industry a plus