- Maintain and improve the quality of content
- Create and implement engaging and pertinent content ideas for a B2B target audience
- Create and implement a marketing strategy and track success metrics
- Distribute content and improve its performance using marketing strategies and tools (newsletters, organic and paid social media, search, Google Analytics).
- Provide suggestions and solutions to the management and marketing team based on the most recent marketing trends. Identify and use target keywords
- Become their Hong Kong team's marketing expert.
- Assume other ad hoc duties that may be allocated.
Qualifications / Skills Required
- Bachelor's degree in business, project management, or related field
- 2/3 Years or above experience in Marketing, content writing, or advertising
- Strong written and verbal English, Cantonese, and Mandarin communication skills
- Proficiency with the content management system
- Good SEO knowledge
- Proactive mindset
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Creative problem solver with a passion for innovation and continuous improvement
- Enjoy working with an innovative and ambitious start-up team strong team spirit