At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It's about finding new ways to not only better people's lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. We need great Actuaries who want to be part of something bigger than finance alone. Because the better we can nurture our financial wellbeing as an organisation, the better we can support and make a difference for our customers when they need us most. By ensuring our products are well designed and priced, analysing business performance and ensuring proper management of insurance policies in-force, you're not just safeguarding AIA's financial wellbeing. You're securing a better future for the people and communities we serve - today, tomorrow and for generations to come. If that interests you, read on. About the Role
Complete the production of Economic Capital with local business unit review and support Group consolidation. Further provide assistance in completing various Economic Capital related projects. Roles and Responsibilities:
Economic Capital production
- Produce and review Economic Capital for 1-2 business units and Group consolidated result
- Collaborate with local business units to analyze experience data, perform insurance risk calibration, and support development of enhanced processes or methodologies when appropriate
- Be the subject matter expert of Economic Capital for various topics such as market risk, management action and time value of options and guarantee
Economic Capital project
- Support in process streamline and monitor the business unit for Economic Capital reporting
- Support in integration of Economic Capital into various tools and metrics, including pricing applications, capital forecasting tools, risk management reports, and risk-adjusted return metrics, etc
Support other ad-hoc actuarial analyses Minimum Job Requirements:
- Degree holder in Actuarial Science, Mathematics or Statistics
- Solid experience and knowledge in insurance product, valuation and financial reporting. At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Good leadership, project management and communication skill
- Good written and verbal English skill. Good written and verbal Chinese skill is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Prophet modelling skill is a plus
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.