We are looking for dynamic and energetic individuals to join us in building, managing and deepening our relationships with medium to large-sized SMEs in Singapore across various industries such as Food & Beverage, Engineering & Hardware, Transport & Logistics as well as Resources & Wholesale Trade.
Starting your career as a Relationship Associate, we will provide you with the requisite training and coaching (both technical and soft skills) to become a Relationship Manager.
A Relationship Manager in Enterprise Banking Industries will have the following opportunities (amongst others):
1. Gain direct access to the business owners, to better understand their passions and aspirations and support them on the same by providing banking solutions (including but not limited to loans, trade finance, cash management, treasury, investment banking, etc.) tailored to meet their needs in Singapore and our core markets (Malaysia, Indonesia and China)
2. Develop domain knowledge of the industries that the businesses are in.
3. Experience and contribute to the department's transformation into a Data & Digital driven business while helping our SME customers on their Sustainability journey to future proof their businesses.
As a Relationship Associate, you will assist the Relationship Manager with the following responsibilities, (amongst others) to contribute to the growth of EB Industries:
• Manage a portfolio of medium to large-sized SMEs in specific industries
• Prepare credit propositions for approval and follow through with line implementation and disbursement/utilisation
• Ensure credit reviews of the relationships are completed in a timely manner
• Maximise the revenue generated from our customers (including up-tiering)
• Provide excellent customer service and trusted business advisory to our customers
Join us if you are driven, pro-active, results-oriented and you have a positive attitude, good communication skills and a good team player.