At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group's global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today! GENERAL DESCRIPTION Primary Responsibility
The successful candidate will be joining BOS MRM-ALM team, mainly responsible for ALM risk control and regulatory reporting. The individual will work closely with various stakeholder across the bank and with Group on ALM risk management matters. MAIN DUTIES
Qualifications WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- ALM risk reporting and control covering liquidity, interest rate and FX. This includes conducting investigation on day-to-day movement and cause of breaches and ensuring timely escalation to relevant authorities.
- To perform reconciliation and clearing of exception checks highlighted in the ALM risk system.
- Support both strategic and tactical ALM projects which includes defining enhancement requirements, BRD, FSD, UAT and implementation.
- Regulatory ALM reporting which includes but not limited to MAS649-LCR, MAS652-NSFR, MAS637-IRRBB and any ad hoc ALM report request from regulator.
- Performing ALM analytic review on result from recalibration, back testing, and assumption.
- Formulate and review ALM policy and limits.
- Support audit and regulatory engagement, as necessary.
- Degree in Finance/ Statistics or similar field, and FRM or CFA would be advantages.
- At least 7 years working experience in Asset Liability Management.
- Direct experience in regulatory reporting (with MAS649-LCR, MAS652-NSFR, MAS637-IRRBB) with strong knowledge on IRRBB in particular.
- Hands on working knowledge in relational database such as MySQL and MS Access databases.
- Proficient in coding using Python, SQL and VBA, and advanced skills in using Excel.
- Knowledge in ALM risk for different banking products.
- Team player, meticulous, eye for detail, quick learner.
- University degree (preferably in Engineering/Science or Finance/Accounting/Economics)