Job description Some careers shine brighter than others
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Life is a world-class institution where you can specialize in Insurance but enjoy the advantages that come with being part of a leading global international bank. Insurance is about people, and the promises they make. At HSBC Life we help deliver on these promises by providing a wide variety of life insurance products and services to our clients throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
Our employees enjoy a dynamic and innovative workplace and a world of opportunities to develop their careers in a high-profile growing business segment. We empower our team of high-performing individuals to build skills and explore new experiences to realize the full potential of being part of HSBC.
Together we pursue efficient ways of working. We harness the latest data and technology solutions to achieve meaningful outcomes for our clients. The protection we offer creates broad and lasting impact, helping clients to be healthier, more productive and more confident in their futures.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Head of Insurance Marketing, Chief Distribution & Customer Office. Principal Responsibilities
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities within offshore customer segment, leveraging cultural insights and market trends to drive engagement and growth
- Develop and execute innovative strategies to penetrate the mass market, tailoring insurance offerings to meet the diverse needs and preferences through in-depth customer insights
- Develop and implement brand-building strategies to enhance the HSBC Life's visibility and reputation within Hong Kong and wider GBA markets
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure consistent brand messaging across all touchpoints and communication channels
- Collaborate with external marketing agencies to develop and execute high-impact marketing campaigns that differentiate HSBC Life from competitors
- Nurture strong relationships with agency partners, leveraging their expertise to enhance our brand presence and customer engagement
- Utilize data analytics and customer survey to gain insights into market trends, customer behaviour and preferences, integrating into Customer Life Cycle Management framework to guide marketing strategies and decision-making
- Monitor and evaluate campaign effectiveness and making data-backed adjustments to optimize outcomes
Health & Wellness:
- Promote H&W awareness via above-the-line campaigns to drive recognition of healthy lifestyles and financial well-being with an outcome of enhancing brand equity & customer engagement
- Leading a team of marketing professionals and fostering creativity and innovation to create impactful marketing & customer outcomes
- Drive collaboration and cross entities / functions alignment with WPB and Global Insurance to ensure seamless execution of marketing initiatives
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC. http://www.hsbc.com/careers
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Proven experience in a senior marketing role within insurance or financial services industry
- Demonstrated success in penetrating new markets and customer segments
- High sensitivity to market trends and in-depth knowledge on behaviours and needs of offshore customers and millennials
- Excellent strategic thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Collaborative mindset with track record of successful partnerships with external agencies
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill, with fluency in Cantonese and English, proficiency in Mandarin Chinese is a plus
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.