First VP/VP, GWM Marketing Manager, Group Wholesale Banking & Markets Marketing
Posting Date: 28 Sep 2023
Raffles (City Area), Singapore, Singapore, 048624
Company: United Overseas Bank Ltd About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices. Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients. Job Responsibilities
This position is responsible for providing strong marketing partnership to Group Business and ensuring alignment with Group Wholesale Banking and Market's plans.
- Strategise and implement holistic regional marketing plans encompassing paid, owned, earned and social for the purposes of promoting Group Business, within the Group Wholesale Banking and Markets business group. These plans will underscore UOB's capabilities as a bank that connects business within and to ASEAN.
- Plans will include integrated campaigns and initiatives spanning ATL, BTL, digital, social, branch/ambient, sales tools, events, strategic media communications and corporate gift channels.
- Regularly engage and work closely with stakeholders such as Product and Portfolio Managers, Sales, Operations, Legal and Compliance to plan and implement marketing programmes that drive business outcomes such as customer acquisitions, leads generation and utilisation, while strengthening the business proposition.
- Provide strong stewardship and quality assurance on Group Business' marketing content across all channels.
- Provide close guidance and partnership with country marketing teams, on planned and tactical initiatives, according to allocated budgets and timelines.
- Evaluate creative and media agencies and guide them in developing effective marketing channels and collaterals, while maintaining budget efficiency and an optimal channel mix.
- Work closely with the Analytics/PARM team for more effective customer segmentation and targeting.
- Monitor and track campaign performance and results that aid effective decision-making for future campaigns and for best practice sharing.
- Monitor, track and optimise allocated marketing budgets against planned initiatives, to achieve agreed annual business targets.
Be a part of UOB Family
- Degree in Marketing/ Business with at least 10 years of relevant B2B marketing experience in targeting and segmentation work; successful development and implementation of customer and product/ benefit pillars
- Digital Marketing Experience in Financial Industry would be advantageous
- Strong Conceptualisation and Analytical Skills
- Strong Project Management & Implementation Skills
- Strong Marketing Acumen & Writing Skills
- Strong People Leadership Skills and ability to work in large and multi-team dynamics - Strong Team Player
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.