Job description Some careers shine brighter than others
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Life is a world-class institution where you can specialize in Insurance but enjoy the advantages that come with being part of a leading global international bank. Insurance is about people, and the promises they make. At HSBC Life we help deliver on these promises by providing a wide variety of life insurance products and services to our clients throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
Our employees enjoy a dynamic and innovative workplace and a world of opportunities to develop their careers in a high-profile growing business segment. We empower our team of high-performing individuals to build skills and explore new experiences to realize the full potential of being part of HSBC.
Together we pursue efficient ways of working. We harness the latest data and technology solutions to achieve meaningful outcomes for our clients. The protection we offer creates broad and lasting impact, helping clients to be healthier, more productive and more confident in their futures.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Assistant Manager, Medical Services
. Principal Responsibilities
- Provide dedicated medical concierge service such as medical journey assistance, appointment booking and the arrangement of "green path" for priority admission to hospitals
- Deliver the best customer journey and achieve customers' satisfactory by meeting all the services scopes & its requirements
- Prepare medical concierge materials including but not limited to call scripts, services SOP & QC reports
- Participate in projects or ad-hoc tasks in accordance with requirements set
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC. http://www.hsbc.com/careers
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with fluency in Mandarin, English & Cantonese
- Work experience on customer services in financial/ insurance/ medical services industry (with HNW customer services experience a definite advantage)
- Customer centric mindset with commitment to deliver best quality services and Strong understanding of the needs and sensitivities of clients (private individuals and families)
- Own the job attitude, Independent, self-motivated, well-organized, good team player and able to work under pressure
- Good computer skill, proficient in MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.