Job description Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Assistant Manager/Manager, Credit Documentation and Administration
. Principal Responsibilities
- Prepare and ensure perfection of credit documentation, security documentation and conditions precedent prior to facility upload
- Ensure timely maintenance of credit limit and other credit related maintenance in systems
- Attend to registration of security documents and follow up receipt of certificate of registration within reasonable time
- Filing and safekeeping of duly executed credit and security documentation in security files / credit files
- Obtain and check updated company/writ search reports or certificate of good standing, where appropriate, on borrowers/security providers prior to facility drawdown or annual review due date
- Handle credit facility cancellation requests and release of security documentation
- Attend to registration of release of security documents upon cancellation of credit facility
- Handle and follow up bank guarantee requests and renewal
- Obtain and check valuation reports, fire insurance policy, etc. for real estate loans
- Handle enquires from Marketing's colleagues and provides solutions/alternatives
- Lead and supervise junior staff in the team
- Lead and contribute in workflow enhancement projects as assigned by Team Head
- Be aware of the Operational Risk scenario associated with job holder's role and ensure that all actions during the employment with HSBC take account of the likelihood of operational risk events
- Mature, accountable, and capable to escalate any problem area to Team Head
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC. http://www.hsbc.com/careers
- Degree holder or above
- Several years of relevant experience in supervisory role of credit documentation and administration, or private banking credit
- Candidates with more years of relevant experience could be considered for "Senior Manager" title
- In-depth knowledge of loan processing, procedures and relevant legal requirements
- Proficiency in PC skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Assess etc
- Proficiency in other data mining tools would be an asset
- Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player and detail-oriented
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.