Regulatory Reporting Business AnalystType - ContractUmbrella Day Rate - £650 to £750/day (inside ir35)Duration - 6 Months (rolling)Location - London (3 x a week in office)
Looking for a Senior Buisness Analyst
with detailed understanding of regulatory reporting requirements across UK and EU Jurisdictions, such as but not limited to : MiFID2, EMIR, Dodd Frank & MAS.
Candidates should have additional experience of:
- Working as a Business Analyst within regulatory change projects in Commodities or Financial Service organisations
- Detailed understanding of transaction reporting requirements across UK and EU Jurisdictions, primarily EMIR and MiFID2
- Significant exposure to the Front-to-Back trade lifecycle, with demonstrable knowledge of traded derivative products for ETD and OTC
- Ability to "own" and drive Business Requirements elicitation, Functional Specification documentation and explanation - working closely with business stakeholders and IT Developers
- An understanding of the IT project lifecycle, specifically the Waterfall methodology and processes along with an appreciation of Agile methods
- Working knowledge and hands-on experience of using SQL (data and object model concepts) to interact with complex data sets held in relational databases
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.