Taikang Asset Management (Hong Kong) Co. Ltd., (hereafter as "Taikang Asset (HK) or "the Company"), is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Taikang Asset Management Co., Ltd. (hereafter as "Taikang AMC") was incorporated in Hong Kong in 2007, now holding SFC licenses Type 1 (Dealing in Securities), Type 4 (Advising on Securities), and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activities, and with QFII and RQFII qualifications.
Founded in 2006 Taikang AMC is owned by the Taikang Insurance Group which was founded in 1996. Taikang Insurance Group is listed in Fortune 500 and is currently one of the China's largest insurance and financial services institutions based in Beijing, operating in three main business sectors: insurance, asset management, and health and elderly care.
Being the bridgehead in global strategic implementation and overseas investment centre for Taikang AMC, Taikang Asset (HK) inherits its parent company's investment philosophy "Research Drives Forward Investment, Professionalism Creates Values". We are committed to creating a "progressive and rule-based" talent culture that pursues excellence and respects professionalism. Not only we are an Equal Opportunity Employer, upholding openness, fairness and equality in talent selection and utilization, we have also created a learning culture that values openness and expertise to improving employees' professional skills.
Our corporate culture also emphasizes compliance, risk awareness, integrity, execution and performance.
Our care for employees' growth is reflected in all activities. The Company has also created career progression channels and developed a mature promotion policy that enables employees to fulfill themselves and continuously advance their career with our business growth.
To continue business and performance expansion, we are inviting high caliber to "Grow with Us & Build Your Career with Us". Our employee's retirement benefits have been recognized in the "Good MPF Employer Award 5 Years+" and "MPF Support Award" categories by the MPFA in five consecutive years since 2019. Welcoming diversity gives us competitive advantages in the marketplace and drives us to continued success. We offer competitive benefits and development opportunities in one's career journey with us. If this is your ideal marketplace delay no more and submit your job application to begin your choice of employer and career at Taikang Asset (HK). Job Responsibilities
- Develop good knowledge of existing products, investment & research process, and various investment teams
- On behalf of investment team, present various investment strategies to prospects and existing clients
- Assist marketing team on handling investment related part of client requests, marketing materials, & RFPs, etc. and providing support to new product launch
- Provide in-depth product knowledge, market updates, fund performance trend to sales team
- Provide product training and assist with the sales team in business development
- Collaborate with sales team and investment team to generate product development ideas
- At least 8 years of relevant experiences in financial institutions such as asset management firm, investment bank, securities company etc.
- Master Degree holder with CFA / FRM qualifications is very preferred
- Licensed for selling investment products - HKSI LE Paper 4 & 9 or equivalent
- Excellent communication skill and teamwork spirit. With ability to meet tight deadlines in a pressurized environment
- University Graduate with major in Finance / Financial Engineering / Accounting / Economics
- Good command in spoken and written English & Chinese (Putonghua) a must
- Well versed in PowerPoint, MS Excel, & Word
- Knowledgeable about Bloomberg, Factset, Wind and other commonly used financial software / database is preferred
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with available date, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
(All collected personal information will only be used for recruitment purposes.)