Overview Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world's top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the "bank of banks" - 97% of the world's top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we're approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon
is all about.
The Treasury Services business with BNY Mellon services the payments, liquidity management and trade financing needs of our clients in the US and internationally, assisting them in their efforts to optimize cash flow, ensure adequate liquidity and manager risk - all essential components to their success.
Today, we are a recognized leader, influencing the industry, assisting our client through changes in our environment and guiding them toward new technologies that will lay the foundation for their long-term success, while also meeting their very real need to continue to use the proven solutions they have traditionally relied upon. We continue to strive to bring faster processes, simpler interactions, actionable data and insights into what rapidly evolving digital solutions promise to deliver in the future. And, while we are committed to the digital transformation of our industry, we also want our clients to know that we are balancing the enthusiasm with a continued focus on providing the stability and reliability they have come to expect from us. We deliver our solutions with a dedication to unsurpassed customer satisfaction, an approach that has continually earned us excellent customer service ratings.
The Junior Associate, Solutions Consulting will partner closely with the Advisors to provide support across client engagements. The Junior Associate will bring together content, data, analytics while collaborating with key stakeholders and ideate with the Advisors on the best path to present solutions and ideas to clients.
This role is located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania or New York, NY
This role makes an impact in the following ways:
- Assist Advisors in building pipeline of clients to engage
- Create content specifically for client presentations, and commercialize these for broader applicability
- Perform market research across not just Treasury Services but industries and sub-verticals to provide content and expertise to our clients
- Manage the day to day engagement requests on behalf of Advisors and perform validation of opportunities
- Work with MIS and Sales to provide up to date reporting of engagements
- High level of skills to create C-Suite focused presentations
- Ability to delve into client problems and use Treasury Services and industry knowledge to develop solutions to clients
- Lead the development of client specific content across industries in partnership with Product Management and Sales
- Contribute to thought leadership and white papers both internal and external
- Contribute to driving innovation, ideation discussion with partners, clients and incorporate these into client engagement all the while ensuring information is validated and delivered to product management to drive strategy
- Help drive the center of excellence for Client Insight & Innovation that will lead to clients making their first call to the team when in need of advice
- Develop team marketing and client collateral
- Help design, build and deliver Data, Analytics and Digital Asset literacy across the business and to clients
To be successful in this role, we're seeking the following:
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Advanced/graduate degree preferred.
- 0-3 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in Data Management, Analytics, Client Management.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here's a few of our awards:
- Fortune World's Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg's Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion , Disability: IN - 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- CDP's Climate Change 'A List'
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life's journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Underrepresented racial and ethnic groups/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
BNY Mellon assesses market data to ensure a competitive compensation package for our employees. The base salary for this position is expected to be between $54,000 and 116,000 per year at the commencement of employment. However, base salary if hired will be determined on an individualized basis, including as to experience and market location, and is only part of the BNYM total compensation package, which, depending on the position, may also include commission earnings, discretionary bonuses, short and long-term incentive packages, and Company-sponsored benefit programs.
This position is at-will and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, change in geographic location, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.