Overview 2024 Campus Programs - Operations Campus Analyst Program Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance and technology.We areone of theworld's top asset management and banking firms that manages $2.3 trillion in assets with $45.5 trillion under custody and/oradministration. Known as the "bank of banks" - 97% of the world's top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into thenew era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive newideas at every turn. Today,we'remore than 50k+ employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks,experiment and be yourself. Operations Campus Analyst Program:
This two-year business immersion program embeds incoming analysts into our Operations teams, where they will learn first-hand about our core products, services, and workflows. The Program provides analysts with targeted on-the-job training, designed to build knowledge, expertise and soft skills to help grow a successful candidate into a potential future leader. Analysts will collaborate with experienced Operations professionals to learn about BNY Mellon and how they can help deliver transformational change that furthers the company's strategic vision.
- On-the-job training to support day to day responsibilities
- Process improvement and project management training
- Exposure to senior leadership & various networking opportunities
- Mentoring relationships to foster professional development and provide career advice
- Group volunteering efforts to develop our community partnerships
Operations Analysts work on projects specifically chosen to both challenge and develop participants. Analysts will gain valuable real-world experiences working in a select function which supports every stage of the client investment lifecycle, including account creation, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing, and restructuring assets.
Operations is the heart of BNY Mellon's efforts to improve client service and operational efficiency.
Select functions, interns can be placed in are:
Additional Program elements:
- Provides global financial solutions to advisors, asset managers, broker-dealers, family offices, fund managers, registered investment advisor firms and wealth managers. Pershing acts as clearing broker under a written agreement with your financial organization.
To be successful in this role, we're seeking the following:
- Supports clients in addressing operational and technical questions or issues and ensuring requests are executed
- Applies problem solving skills based on precedence and experience
- Uses communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base
- Provides analytical support and prepares drafts of standard and ad hoc reports for assigned area
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here's a few of our awards:
- Enrollment in a 4-year undergraduate degree program with a strong focus on business-related and/or technology-related majors preferred; however open to all majors with an individual interested in the financial services industry
- Individuals who will be graduating in December 2023 through August 2024
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better
- Well-rounded and balanced background including demonstrated leadership abilities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Not require sponsorship for employment visa status (now or in the future) in the region where they apply.
- Fortune World's Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg's Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion , Disability: IN - 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- CDP's Climate Change 'A List'
BNY Mellon assesses market data to ensure a competitive compensation package for our employees. The base salary for this position is expected to be between $40,500 and $70,000 per year at the commencement of employment. However, base salary if hired will be determined on an individualized basis, including as to experience and market location, and is only part of the BNYM total compensation package, which, depending on the position, may also include commission earnings, discretionary bonuses, short and long-term incentive packages, and Company-sponsored benefit programs.
This position is at-will and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, change in geographic location, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.