Role : Support on Investor relations related activities including quarterly earnings, MIS and competition analysis.
Qualification : Qualified CA /MBA Tier 2 /CFA candidates with minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in Industry Analysis, Financial Analysis etc. Candidates with Engineering background is plus, but not Must.
Skill Sets Required : Detailed knowledge of financial statements, valuation models, Capital markets and reporting requirements
- Proficiency in MS excel and PowerPoint
- Primary and Secondary Research with exposure to financial databases like Bloomberg/Thomson.
- Excellent communication skills. Should be able to communicate internal and external stake holders.
Job description : - Assist the earnings process including development of materials such as earnings release, scripts, presentations and Q&A, documenting and proofing all materials.
- Review and summarize analyst reports/models, periodic ownership analysis, stock price movements, MIS etc.
- Monitor industry developments and competitive market trends, develop summaries for senior leadership on competition.
- Interface with teams across the organization to collect information required for investors.
- Co-ordinate for meeting of Investor/Analysts with management / IR team
- Support other ad-hoc requirements from management.