Would you love to work in state-of-the-art film and television studio offering one of the largest facilities in the UK and one of the largest heated underwater filming tanks in Europe and a 100 acre back-lot.
We are looking for a digital marketing executive for 6 months to help us to increase the traffic and subscribers. Primary Purpose of the role
Manage company london's online presence by implementing, optimising and supporting the digital strategy. Manage the website and email platforms to drive increased traffic and subscribers, raise awareness and increase ticket sale conversion through effective management of the site and database. Proactively analyse and report on all online activity and coordinate key internal and external stakeholder relationships. Key Responsibilities
Skills and Knowledge required
- Manage and maintain company regularly updating content through the content management system.
- Manage all email campaigns via email marketing platform, from point of creation to deployment.
- Coordinate social media content creation, approvals and scheduling with agency.
- Ensure weekly, monthly and quarterly digital performance reports are accurate and achieving maximum impact against KPI targets as agreed with the Digital Marketing Manager.
- With the relevant agencies plan, budget and execute SEO strategies.
- Editorial requirements including copywriting and briefing content creation, which must be consistent with our brand voice, style and tone. Ensuring all communications are on brand across website, email and social media.
- Investigate new and existing opportunities for sourcing incremental business in line with the overall marketing strategy.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure that digital communication are cohesive and in line with overall strategic plan.
- Provide high levels of customer service and relationship management to our key partners, delivering beyond service expectations.
- Ensure coordination with other Warner Bros. operations and marketing initiatives for Harry Potter.
- Identify and report future trends and opportunities.
- Promote teamwork and synergy through effective communications and involvement in appropriate industry and team functions.
- Manage ad hoc project work as dictated by business needs.
- Previous proven commercial digital marketing experience, preferably within an attraction/leisure environment.
- Experience producing email campaigns within email marketing platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred)
- HTML and CSS knowledge essential
- High level experience working within content management systems (WordPress preferred)
- Proven experience with Google Analytics
- Excellent editing and writing skills to devise and edit content for website and email content
- Ability to track campaign performance to measure success and ROI
- Agency management, experience working with web developers, designers and other digital professionals in content delivery
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders and focus on delivery of results in the form of engagement, lead and sales
- Enthusiastic team player
- Ability to work with own schedule and meet tight deadlines: organised, resourceful, proactive, innovative thinker, multitasking, excellent people skills, self-motivated and ability to cope in a busy and challenging environment
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent qualification is desirable
- Digital Marketing qualification or accreditation (desirable)
- 2 years+ digital marketing experience
- Good all-round MS Office software skills
- Excellent English skills both in spoken and written language