Mox is built by and for the ones who aspire to live life to the fullest - we call them Generation Mox! The name Mox reflects the endless opportunities we can create, - Mobile eXperience; Money eXperience; Money X (multiplier), eXponential growth, eXploration... it's all up for us to define together. Why Mox?
Mox helps you grow - your money, your world, your possibilities. We equip you with the financial management tools, information and insights you need to make your dreams, big or small, come true. Everything at Mox - from our products, features, to rewards - is designed based on customer research, tailor made for your needs. We care about what customers care about, especially in data security and privacy. Data ethics is core to everyone here at Mox.
Mox rewards you with an array of banking and lifestyle benefits. Who are we looking for?
We are actively seeking a Manager, FCC (Financial Crime Compliance) Controls for the FCC Team.
- To conduct regular proactive thematic reviews or strategic data analysis to identify emerging financial crime risks, fraud risks and new MO and recommend changes in controls such as rule changes or implementation of new controls or better use of customer data so as to minimise fraud losses or exposure to money laundering risks for the Bank.
- To conduct root cause analysis for fraud or financial crime risk incidents; design and implementation of preventive and mitigating measures; prepare relevant Management Information report to ensure timely and proper escalation and to evaluate the performance of risk control measures.
- Lead the FCC Controls team and manage a team of investigators to perform case investigations and prepare investigation reports on transaction monitoring alerts, external fraud incidents and Law Enforcement Agency (LEA) referrals; identify unusual customer behaviours and refer such unusual transactions patterns to the JFIU through filing of Suspicious Transactions Report (STR).
- Ensure sufficient resources are available to support the business and operations; Regularly look into existing process for streamlining opportunities, challenge the status quo and initiate changes to achieve better efficiency through exploring the development of advance analytics capability.
- To cooperate with LEA closely for the sharing, analysis, dissemination and action on intelligence.
- Work closely with CDD Operations and Fraud Operations team (1LOD), regularly challenge and provide feedback to the teams and ensure the quality of investigations are up to the standards and expectations; smoothen and streamline the escalation process between 1LOD to FCC.
- Conduct review and discounting on transaction/name screening alerts generated by the Screening Systems;
- Participate in UAT testing on Name Screening, Transaction Screening, Transaction Monitoring, Fraud Monitoring and Case Management systems whenever there is any enhancement or system change;
- Any other ad-hoc duties to support the FCC function.
- University graduate or above in any discipline.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in financial crime compliance, fraud risk management or investigations in a banking environment with at least 1 year of team leading experience.
- Possess a comprehensive risk management mindset including financial crime risk, credit risk, fraud risk and operational risks, etc.
- Good knowledge of financial crime compliance and fraud risk management framework, good analytical skills and incident management experience.
- Sound business acumen, able to make judgment independently with strong sense of ownership.
- Excellent report writing skills and meticulous to details.
- Above all, possess an "can-do" attitude and willing to challenge the status quo.
To be eligible for internal referrals at Mox Bank, you must be referred by a full time permanent employee of Mox Bank