Join our team of experienced technology risk professionals and partner with our Commodities and Global Markets business to drive a strong risk culture across technology.
Macquarie's Commodities and Global Markets group provides clients with an integrated, end-to-end offering across global markets including equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, and commodities.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You'll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes. What role will you play?
In this role, you are responsible in ensuring that Technology Risk is managed effectively, in line with Macquarie's Operational Risk Management Frameworks, associated policies and overall risk appetite. You will drive a strong, proactive risk culture and a clear understanding of the risk framework, alongside risk based facilitating training.
Your primary role is to perform assurance reviews on critical controls, risk focus areas, issue closure testing, and other targeted reviews while leveraging data tools such as Alteryx to identify operational issues and control breakdowns and advise senior stakeholder on the design of sustainable remediation strategies.
Another part of your role will be supporting incident root cause investigation, trending analysis, identifying processes for automation and driving adoption of data enabled reviews to support end to end digitisation, and presenting clear and concise findings to the team and business leads. What you offer
- 6+ years Technology expertise with operational risk management, technology operations and ideally assurance with data analytics experience within financial services. Institutional Banking or Markets will be highly regarded.
- Excellent senior stakeholder management and communication skills, with the ability to influence and constructively challenge the status quo
- Ability to initiate and lead conversations with business leaders relating to anticipated or emerging risks and issues.
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply. Benefits
Macquarie employees can access a wide range of benefits which, depending on eligibility criteria and location, include:
About the Corporate Operations Group
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- Wellbeing and service bonus leave
- Up to 20 weeks paid parental leave as well as benefits to support you as you transition to life as a working parent
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Range of benefits to support your physical, psychological and financial wellbeing
In our Corporate Operations Group, you will work at the heart of Macquarie. Join a collaborative team who accelerate digitalisation, sustainability and social impact for the benefit of our people, customers, shareholders and communities. Our teams include technology, digital transformation and data, operations, human resources, business services, corporate strategy and solutions and the Macquarie Group Foundation. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including color and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.