At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It's about finding new ways to not only better people's lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. We need great Actuaries who want to be part of something bigger than finance alone. Because the better we can nurture our financial wellbeing as an organisation, the better we can support and make a difference for our customers when they need us most. By ensuring our products are well designed and priced, analysing business performance and ensuring proper management of insurance policies in-force, you're not just safeguarding AIA's financial wellbeing. You're securing a better future for the people and communities we serve - today, tomorrow and for generations to come. If that interests you, read on. About the Role
Support the Associate Director in product development and maintenance as well as special projects. Manage the team to provide actuarial support on product and business issues. Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare new product / campaign pricing to meet the financial requirements of the company. Review the product / campaign features from product risk perspective. Conduct profitability analysis of existing products.
- Review and propose amendments to product design and actuarial basis to be applied in new product pricing and profitability analysis.
- Responsible for the actuarial related areas in the product / campaign implementation cycle to ensure accuracy and timeliness of system delivery. Responsible for meeting the timeline and schedule for product internal and regulatory approval process.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Represent Actuarial and provide required actuarial support to distribution initiatives and special projects including the implementation of new regulatory regimes.
- Support manager in co-ordination of task assignment and resources for the team.
- Develop and train up junior colleagues to gain product knowledge and product pricing techniques. Regularly review and discuss the progress of subordinates and identify improvement/development areas.
- Develop and review special quotations.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by manager in order to meet business or other requirements.
- Ensure team members who perform regulated activities have obtained the relevant licenses and fulfilled the licensing requirements.
- University / College graduate with at least 6-8 years of relevant experience
- Attained Fellowship in Actuarial professional examination
- Proficient in MS Office and data analysis techniques, knowledge of actuarial software will be an advantage
- Experience in project and staff management
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- You are required to obtain relevant licence if your job involves in regulated activities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.