- Trading for products such as equities, fixed income, fx and other derivatives trades in an accurate, timely and effective manner under the global capital market department.
- Maintain high proficiency and ongoing learning in all trading and information systems and processes to promote maximum efficiency of trading tools.
- Initiate and advise on good potential trading strategies based on rigorous analysis and strong evidence and monitor positions, P&L and market risks.
- Work collaboratively across multiple internal teams including structuring, sales, traders, and Risk
- Managing good trading relationships with counterparties and market participants.
- Bachelor's degree or above holder from a recognized university.
- At leat 2 years' experience of trading desk from the buy-side or sell-side.
- Proficiency in Excel and Bloomberg.
- Communicate effectively in both written and spoken Mandarin and English.
- A team player and work collaboratively with multiple constituents. Well-organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility.
Interested candidates can reach email@example.com or WhatsApp at 852-51235801 to learn more details.