Job description Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Senior Relationship Manager
. Job Profile
The role is responsible for leading, acquiring and growing profitable long-term relationships with priority ultra and high net worth individual clients, establishing a holistic understanding of clients' needs, and providing full-service banking and all transactions for the ultra/high net worth clients through the marketing of all appropriate company services.
Additionally, this role will deliver innovative high value solutions across all product lines, gaining significant business and sustainable returns for the wider Group and provide leadership to teams to support and deliver high net worth client perfomance against plan.
This job will carry out some or all of the following tasks:
- Drive achievement against targets for revenue generation, product alignment, customer satisfaction and cost containment
- Grow HSBC's share of ultra/high net worth client wallet involving investment and product specialists to ensure product capabilities are in line with client/sector requirements
- Understand and ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which the job holder is involved
- Actively promote, manage, train, develop and assess all members of the team within assigned area of responsibility
- Lead the ultra/high net worth client management sector team to achieve team's business objectives and ensure ongoing development of all team members
- Provides full-service banking and all transactions to high net worth individual clients through the marketing of all appropriate company services
- Establish new relationships and manages existing relationship in order to generate new assets under management and Revenue
All staff are responsible for ensuring the effectiveness of the controls that are in place to manage the risks in the processes and activities that they undertake in their day to day role. Conduct
Good conduct at HSBC means that we deliver fair outcomes for customers, and do not disrupt the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets. We exist to serve our customers and our approach to conduct helps us ensure that we know and understand them and deliver products and services that meet their genuine needs.
Our conduct framework provides us with a set of outcomes to achieve across everything we do and can be found within the Group's Global Principles, and on the Conduct SharePoint site together with our Global Conduct Requirements.
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore are required. You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.