At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It's about finding new ways to not only better people's lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. We need great Actuaries who want to be part of something bigger than finance alone. Because the better we can nurture our financial wellbeing as an organisation, the better we can support and make a difference for our customers when they need us most. By ensuring our products are well designed and priced, analysing business performance and ensuring proper management of insurance policies in-force, you're not just safeguarding AIA's financial wellbeing. You're securing a better future for the people and communities we serve - today, tomorrow and for generations to come. If that interests you, read on. About the Role
Lead the end-to-end EV reporting in Actuarial function; Manage the financial KPIs for EV metrics, support business plan and regular forecasting metrics. Roles and Responsibilities:
EV Reporting & Management
- Oversee the preparation, delivery, and analysis of EV run results on timely basis as per AIA Group requirements
- Lead the preparation of annual budget exercise and perform regular forecast on financial KPIs as monitoring
- Provide detailed analysis on the movements in key financials and communicate to senior management they key drivers in the results
- Ensure compliance with Group EV standard and policy
KPI Management for EV
- Lead the technical discussions, manage the deep-dive assessments and provide insights on the financial implications
- Lead and manage the EV sub team in order to enhance employee competencies, engagement and performance levels
- Manage and motivate staff by identifying and creating opportunities to enhance competencies & performance
- Coach and mentor high performers / potential staff in order to build a strong team
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Work with the team and other relevant parties (such as Human Resources, IT, other departments, etc.) to deliver the expected project results to support Company strategy.
- Other responsibilities and duties assigned by supervisor
- University / College graduate with at least 10 years of relevant experience
- Attained Fellowship in Actuarial professional examination
- Good managerial skill and analytical mind
- Experience in people management and coaching
- Ability to investigate complex technical issues and communicate the findings and implications
- Sound knowledge in EV-related actuarial methodologies
- Modelling experience with Prophet will be an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office and data analysis techniques is essential
- You are required to obtain the relevant license(s) if your job involves regulated activities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.