This is an exciting opportunity to join an established FIG Sector team at the Analyst level due to growth of the business and a very healthy pipeline of deals. The firm has a team of well-respected senior MD's where you will have the opportunity to work with high profile clients and gain wide ranging deal experience in order to develop a successful career. The team operates within the upper mid-market space with a focus on all subsectors of Financial Services.
- Responsible for building the financial model and working on the valuation and marketing materials.
- Initial valuations, preparation of marketing materials (e.g. corporate presentations, IM etc.) and the coordination of Q&A and bid process.
- Contribution to various ongoing mandates: Updates of valuation & merger models, compilation of corporate presentations and IMs.
- Preparation of marketing documents for business opportunities (buy side, sell side, strategic reviews, etc.).
- Must have at least 2 years of Investment Banking M&A experience from a bank or Elite Boutique Advisory Firm OR must be ACA qualified with first time passes from the BIG 4 Accountancy firm with 1 years PQE in Transaction Services OR Valuations Team OR Financial Modelling Team.
- Must have outstanding academics and a minimum of 2:1 from a leading Red Brick University.
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of confidentiality
- Must have a high standard of accuracy and strong mathematical skills.
- Logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken