- Stock and portfolio analysis; balance sheet analysis
- Evaluate proposed investments and recommend whether they are suitable for purchase.
- Making recommendations based on your findings to the lead fund manager
- Assist with internal and external presentations to enable the audience to gain a good understanding of the work of the department.
- Maintain good relationships with market makers rating agencies and other third parties to extract best value from external research and advice.
- Client meeting preparation (sales pitches, marketing, performance analysis and figures)
- Assisting the lead fund manager in the day to day running of portfolios
- Deal implementation
- Modelling and pricing
- Speaking with clients on an ad-hoc basis
- Portfolio risk and rebalancing
- Solid degree from a first class university
- 1-3 years' investment related work experience on the buy-side or sell-side
- CFA qualified or equivalent (e.g. a ACA, ACCA, IMC, etc) favourable
- Strong analytical and modelling skills
- Hard working and highly motivated as well as a strong team player
- Strong communicator with the ability to engage in debate
- A passion for equity investing
- Proficient with Bloomberg / FactSet
Due to the increased applications for this role, we apologise that you may not get a response unless you fit the criteria.
At our company, we prioritise equity throughout the entire recruitment process. We are committed to ensuring fairness and equal opportunities for all candidates. If there is anything we can do to make the process more accessible to you, please don't hesitate to let us know.