You will provide support to the Portfolio Managers and act as a conduit for the Investments team managing investment related operational activities. Responsibilities include:
- Act as a SME for assigned portfolio strategies supporting the Investment process through cash flow reporting, communicating corporate actions decisions and executing traders.
- Understand the Investment Guidelines ensuring investments are inline.
- Provide support to Investment Steering Committees and various boards
- Attribution and risk data analysis to support Investment Decision and also for clients
- Ensure a timely resolution of any investment related issues
- Communicate any changes to the Investment strategy to marketing and operations.
To be considered for this role you will have extensive knowledge of Fixed Income products with ideally derivatives knowledge, experience in calculating performance attribution and supporting Investment teams. Experience in Investment Management is essential.