Senior Investment Analyst, Index Portfolios Victory Capital | San Antonio, TX
About Victory Capital:
Victory Capital is a diversified global asset management firm. We operate a next-generation business model combining boutique investment qualities with the benefits of a fully integrated, centralized operating and distribution platform.
Victory Capital provides specialized investment strategies to institutions, intermediaries, retirement platforms and individual investors. With 11 autonomous Investment Franchises and a Solutions Platform, Victory Capital offers a wide array of investment products, including mutual funds, ETFs, separately managed accounts, alternative investments, third-party ETF model strategies, collective investment trusts, private funds, and a 529 Education Savings Plan.
General Summary and Purpose:
Victory Solutions manages over $60B in assets across multi-asset, multi-manager, active quantitative and rules-based strategies. The firm's ETF business, VictoryShares, sits within Victory Solutions as well.
Join us as a Senior Analyst at Victory Solutions. In this role, you'll be an integral part of our Portfolio Management Team focusing on portfolio construction and implementation. This team oversees daily portfolio management and investment operations for Victory’s rules-based and index solutions, in addition to active equity strategies. As a Senior Analyst, you will have an affinity toward portfolio management and investing and excel at risk identification and mitigation. You will partner with Portfolio Managers and other analysts focusing on trading strategies and efficiency, with opportunities to collaborate with all areas within Victory Solutions. You will take on a broad range of assignments and grow with a dynamic and expanding organization.
You will report to the Head of Portfolio Implementation.
- Conduct daily trade decisions across all Victory Solutions strategies and Victoryshares ETFs.
- Implement trades under the guidance of a senior team member in response to create, redeem, rebalance, and corporate action activity for all Victoryshares ETFs.
- Implement trades under the guidance of a portfolio manager in response to all cashflows, strategy rebalance, and corporate action activity, for active/passive Victory Solutions strategies to include mutual funds, model delivery and separately managed accounts.
- Perform trade analysis considering trading costs, tax implications, market impact and other considerations.
- Provide ongoing tracking error analysis, risk reporting, dispersion analysis, performance reporting and innovative ideas to assist portfolio mangers with investment strategy management across all Victory Solutions strategies.
- Proactively contribute to overall systems and trading process enhancements and implementation.
- Strong understanding of securities including equities, fixed income, futures, and options.
- Experience of Microsoft Excel (i.e., can perform complex functions).
- Quantitative orientation; comfortable manipulating, scaling, and analyzing large datasets.
And Any Of The Following:
- 5+ years of experience working in portfolio management or investment operations.
- Working proficiency of Charles River, FactSet or Bloomberg.
- Rules or model-based investing, indexing, or ETF experience.
- A CFA charterholder or working towards the CFA designation.
Victory Capital Management offers great Medical, Dental, Vision plans, Flexible PTO, Family Medical and Disability Leaves, and a 401k plan with a generous employer match.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.