PGIM is the investment arm of Prudential Financial, Inc., a company incorporated and with its principal place of business in the United States, and which is listed on the NYSE ( NYSE: PRU
PGIM manages over US$1.27 trillion in assets under management and is a top 10 worldwide money manager servicing pension funds, central banks, sovereign wealth funds and insurance companies. PGIM also offers a wide range of products and services for retail clients, including managing investments for mutual funds, annuities and 401(k) plans.
PGIM is comprised of autonomous asset management businesses each specialising in a particular asset class with a focused investment approach. Whilst they share infrastructure, common resources and a central investment philosophy (focus on investment performance and alpha generation), each boutique runs an autonomous investment process and entrepreneurial culture which allows them to attract/retain top talent and execute nimbly. PGIM Wadhwani:
PGIM Wadhwani ("PGIMW") is a London-based asset management company backed by one of the world's largest asset managers. The firm specialises in systematic/quantitative macro investing, employing a highly sophisticated multi-asset global research discipline across a variety of strategies and client types including hedge funds, UCITS funds, sub-advised mutual funds and segregated mandates.
The firm was founded in October 2002 as Wadhwani Asset Management. In January 2019, it was acquired by PGIM. While remaining a separate legal entity, PGIMW operates as part of the business of PGIM Quantitative Solutions LLC, the quantitative equity and global multi-asset solutions manager of PGIM. PGIM Wadhwani is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK and is an SEC-registered investment adviser. The Role:
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to act as administrative support for the team. The candidate will assist in the Executive Assistants team on a part-time basis, 3 days a week
. There will be an opportunity for some hybrid work though this needs to suit the requirements of the business This position will be based in London. Key Responsibilities:
Your Required Skills:
- Assisting with reports and relevant input relating to Sales/Marketing activities in Salesforce.
- Completing timely expense claims for team members in iExpense.
- Greeting and assisting visitors (including clients) to the office.
- Downloading reports and research papers.
- Manage subscriptions.
- Assisting with the general running and management of the office (liaising with 3rd party suppliers where necessary e.g. confidential waste collection, annual safety checks, archiving).
- Assist the EA team with coordinating international travel arrangements.
- Assist with any arrangements for client meetings/events.
- Submit STAR reports (for gifts and entertainment) for the team.
- Liaising with building management re facilities issues and attending tenants' meetings where required.
- First Aid and Fire Marshall duties for the office
- Assisting with arranging company events (e.g. breakfasts, lunches and dinners and staff events) and related catering.
- Weekly online ordering re supplies for the office - cleaning goods, food, refreshments, stationery for the office
- Liaising with cleaning staff re weekly requirements for office.
- Increase tasks to cover EA staff holidays where necessary and where workload demands.
- Data entry into calendars on an ongoing basis.
- Supporting the PGIM Wadhwani Investment and Research teams and PGIM QS team with any ad hoc tasks e.g. printing and binding, laying out the meeting room for onsite client meetings, making tea/coffee for client meetings, purchasing gifts for staff (e.g. new baby)
- Demonstrated experience in a similar office administration role for at least 2 years.
- Experience in the asset management industry desirable but not essential.
- A good level of organisational skills with strong attention to detail.
- A good customer service focus and strong interpersonal skills.
- Friendly with a good sense of humour.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Outlook.
- Salesforce experience desirable but not essential.
- Excellent judgment and discretion required in handling sensitive and confidential information in a respectful manner.
- Flexible approach to work and tasks, a "can-do" attitude. Demonstrates a sense of urgency, speed, and efficiency.
- Able to maintain a high level of productivity and self-direction especially if working virtually.
PGIM has a global footprint with presence in 18 countries. The group employs over 3,500 employees including over 1,300 investment professionals and is proud of its distinctive culture. It is a non-political and non-aggressive organisation with a sound reputation for the pedigree and professionalism of its employees. PGIM prides itself on employing intelligent, thoughtful and hard-working individuals. It has a strong risk management culture driven by its insurance heritage and a deep credit culture based on a bottom-up understanding of individual credits.
The organisation has a feeling of quality and stability but at the same time it is forward-thinking and evolutionary in its approach. Employees find it a hugely congenial place to work with a strong sense of team spirit existing throughout the group at every level. As a result, staff turnover is particularly low, especially on the investment side where investment professionals average 24 years industry experience including 15 years working for PGIM. This is also testament to the group's dedication in helping employees develop their careers within the organisation.
-Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services, some of which may not be available in your area.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.