FIND YOUR 'BETTER' AT AIA
We don't simply believe in being 'The Best'. We believe in better - because there's no limit to how far 'better' can take us.
We believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. So that together we can support even more people - including our own - to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. If you believe in better, we'd love to hear from you. About the Role
Lead the emerging trends in experience design and management provided to HNW wellness centre customers, ensure alignment with proposition principles, and deliver cohesive, industry-leading customer experiences Roles and Responsibilities:
- Own the wellness experience design and delivery for a specific project.
- Lead and guide the project team in developing and implementing strategic plans that align with its goals and objectives.
- Create and promote an environment that maintains a positive industry reputation, represents brand values and ethical practices, and attracts, retains, and motivates channels.
- Co-identify and accurately scope design projects by determining the required level of detail, design components at play, and expected customer, channel, and partner impacts.
- Collaborate with the Data Analytics team to drive data visualization, wrangle data, delve into new datasets, and recognize that a data-backed set of insights leads to better recommendations and decision-making.
- Co-design the operation playbook with the Service Provider(s) and Operation Management team, and train employees to improve their impact on the quality management system.
- Full ownership of all training relating to quality control and oversight of Wellness Experience Operation team's deliverables, ensuring exceptional professional standards are maintained, making a significant contribution to group-wide engagement, health, sales and retention targets
- Identify opportunities for improvement, and participate in the development of new wellness initiatives.
- Drive initiatives to increase engagement of customers and channel in wellness programs and initiatives.
- Develop the wellness communication strategy and planning to customer and channels.
- Ensuring people processes for related parties are managed across different functions and disciplinary procedures under the program governance.
- Represent the Experience Design and Journey Management lead in the Operating Committee, leading regular review and improve the experience design and handling all escalations from stakeholders relating to a specific project.
- Manage partner relationship with Service provider and their subcontractors and other stakeholders.
- Mitigate team conflicts and communication problems.
- Maintain harmonious relationship.
- Balance the interest of different parties.
- Compile the presentation material and drive the communication in stakeholder forums.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- As a Line management and development of a Wellness Experience and Operation Team, specialising in sub-optimal health and wellbeing for HNW customers. Leading by example, facilitating professional development and ensuring the team embodies Company's values on a daily basis in every aspect of role
- Ensure proper training and coaching are given to team members.
- Assign tasks according to competencies and monitor performance.
- Empower and develop team members through sharing, training, mentoring, coaching and counseling.
- Create opportunities and motivate team members to enhance competencies and performance.
- Coach and mentor high performers/potential talent in order to develop successors.
- Review performance with team members regularly through one-to-one or team meetings.
- Address and resolve team members' conflicts and grievances.
- Lead team to work Company's service direction and culture.
- Build up close and cordial relationship across teams to facilitate daily operations.
- University / College graduate with 6+ years' relevant strategic customer design experience in wellness and hospitality industry with a wellness/healthcare or engagement strategy background , of which 2 years to be in supervisory /managerial positions.
- Top-notch design-thinking skills and design sense to facilitate the creative process, negotiation, and decision-making abilities
- Strategic thinker with strong business acumen who can understand the big picture, operationalize concepts/ideas, anticipate risks and issues, gain stakeholder alignment, and prioritize and manage action plans to deliver successful outcomes in a fast-paced environment
- Strong business strategy, financial modeling, business case development, project management, and corporate planning skills, change management experience
- Excellent communication & presentation skills and ability to influence senior executive level audiences
- Track record of achievement in a high-pressure environment
- Demonstrated thought leadership
- High degree of urgency and ownership
- Ability to work collaboratively and navigate a matrixed organization
- Ability to excel as project leader
- Degree level qualification or professional experience in a health & wellbeing field (e.g., health promotion, occupational health, public health, health education, or related health emphasis) is preferred
- Require to obtain relevant license if your job involves in regulated activities.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by Function Head in order to meet business and/or other requirements
- You are required to obtain the relevant license(s) if your job involves regulated activities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.