FIND YOUR 'BETTER' AT AIA
We don't simply believe in being 'The Best'. We believe in better - because there's no limit to how far 'better' can take us.
We believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. So that together we can support even more people - including our own - to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. If you believe in better, we'd love to hear from you. About the Role
Drive the development of Health & Wellness (H&W) strategy, ecosystem and proposition development for superior customer value propositions in order to achieve the company KPIs. Drive customer/channel engagement and capture market share through directing effective partnership development, channel communications and engagement programs. Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Develop and articulate the H&W Strategy, incorporating inputs from SMEs across all H&W teams as well as driving new initiatives and innovation
- Develop the proposition and ecosystem to deliver the H&W proposition to customer.
- Explore and develop new strategic partnership to create new value-added services and wellness programs to customers
- Strengthen the existing partnership relationship and streamline process and workflow to gain operation efficiency
- Develop new initiatives and tools to engage and support channel to deliver the H&W proposition
- Prepare business cases of H&W projects and lead project development
- Collaborate with different departments, Group Office and partners to drive and implement new initiatives to achieve the desired KPIs and business objectives
- Keep abreast of the market trend and practice; research and analyze the latest market trends and practices, and recommend alternatives for current H&W ecosystem enhancements
- Ensure strict adherence to internal compliance/governance guidelines and market regulations
- Provide support to ad hoc projects and proposition initiatives arising from time to time
- You are required to obtain relevant licence(s) if your job involves regulated activities
- Degree in Business or Healthcare
- Relevant industry experience with 5+ years of relevant healthcare experience is a must
- Strong strategy development skills and well-versed in proposition development
- Sound knowledge on insurance products as added advantage
- Work and thrive in an environment that challenges and empowers its people
- Capable to operate in a fast-paced environment, meet tight timelines with sometimes changing priorities
- Agile mindset to deal with a constantly changing macroeconomic setting and customer behaviors
- Must be skilled in clearly articulating data and reports in a manner easily understood in oral and written format
- Must be collaborative and able to build internal and external relationships
- You are required to obtain relevant license if your job involves in regulated activities
- Customer centric and strong capabilities in business analysis and insights
- Excellent communication skills and proven project management experience
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple priorities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.