At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It's about finding new ways to not only better people's lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. We need great Actuaries who want to be part of something bigger than finance alone. Because the better we can nurture our financial wellbeing as an organisation, the better we can support and make a difference for our customers when they need us most. By ensuring our products are well designed and priced, analysing business performance and ensuring proper management of insurance policies in-force, you're not just safeguarding AIA's financial wellbeing. You're securing a better future for the people and communities we serve - today, tomorrow and for generations to come. If that interests you, read on. About the Role
• Reporting to Director, Par Fund Management and ALM, responsible for managing and driving the ALM and SAA initiatives and exercises by projection and analysis of multiple financial metrics.
• Regular monitoring of ALM positions and ensure successful and timely delivery of ALM strategies Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Drive and manage ALM initiatives and support any requirements needed for approval of framework and ongoing management
- Manage financial projections and analytical studies related to ALM and investment strategy analysis, including capital, embedded value, IFRS and investment return
- Design and guide subordinates to implement tools for asset liability position monitoring, hedging analysis and financial metrics projection related to ALM and SAA initiatives
- Design and prepare management information (MI) related to ALM/SAA matters for ALCO with guidance from Group Office
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and/or other requirements
- Ensure the compliance of various capital and risk management requirement from Group Office and regulator on daily work
- University / College graduate in Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science or relevant subject plus at least 6 years of relevant experience
- Sound people management and analytical skills.
- Good communication, presentation and project management skills.
- Possess business acumen, be innovative and self-driven.
- Ability to deal with and handle multiple and changing priorities.
- Knowledge in insurance products and various financial reporting bases
- Knowledge in asset liability management and economic based capital regime will be an advantage
- Proficiency in Business Software and Actuarial Software
- You are required to obtain relevant licence if your job involves in regulated activities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.