Job description Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Trust Relationship Officer
. Principal Responsibilities
- Support Trust Relationship Managers to service trusts and relationship with settlors, beneficiaries and other trust parties whilst ensuring efficient and quality services are provided, with utmost adherence to risk control and compliance policies
- Support Trust Relationship Managers in meetings with trust parties
- Assist Trust Relationship Managers in the management of the trust assets, general administration, and support functions servicing particularly of key client relationships
- Facilitate and coordinate with different function units, departments, service providers and professional advisors to follow up administration according to the terms of the trust, letter of wishes or clients' requests with respect to management and distribution and tasks as requested by Trust Relationship Managers
- Ensure proper compliance of policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC. http://www.hsbc.com/careers
- Degree holder in accountancy, business, legal or related discipline
- CPA / Company Secretary / STEP qualification are desirable
- Related experiences, preferably in a trust company. Estate administration experience is also desirable
- Fast learner with a positive attitude
- Meticulous, highly organized, able to multi-tasks and to work with minimum supervision and under pressure
- Strong empathy to deal with people of different levels and background
- Fluent written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Overseas travelling is required on need basis
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.