FIND YOUR 'BETTER' AT AIA
We don't simply believe in being 'The Best'. We believe in better - because there's no limit to how far 'better' can take us.
We believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. So that together we can support even more people - including our own - to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. If you believe in better, we'd love to hear from you. About the Role
The role will support Director, CFO Office to provide dedicated support to CFO, manage various projects and initiatives, promote desired culture in finance community and coordinate cross department activities Roles and Responsibilities:
Support Director, CFO Office to provide the following services:
- provide critical analysis and insight to facilitate CFO in making decision
- lead strategic project and manage finance initiatives including commercial term review, project management and business case evaluation; orchestrate with stakeholders to ensure result is delivered as expected
- Liaise with different stakeholders to ensure financial outcomes connect with business strategy and message is aligned in strategic planning
- Enforce governance and provide guidance to other functions regarding the approval protocol
People Management and Other Responsibilities
Minimum Job Requirements:
- promote desired culture in finance community and support the execution of functional events
- drive people initiatives and support learning & capability building of finance professionals
- performs other duties periodically assigned by CFO to meet business need, including but not limited to cross-department coordination, annual compliance exercise, risk and financial assessment of ad hoc request, market intelligence etc.
- University graduate or a member of a recognized professional actuarial or accounting body with 10+ years relevant experience
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge in accounting and actuarial system such as FAM, SAP and Prophet is preferred
- Experience in project management is preferred
- You are required to obtain relevant license if your job involves in regulated activities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.