Job description Some careers grow faster than others
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Senior Customer Wealth Asset Allocation Model and Systems Manager
. Principal Responsibilities
- Help to lead the effort in designing and implementing global solution for investment portfolio advisory service (PAS) for the Bank's retail customers, focusing on the personal and mass affluent segment
- Help with the design of technical solution in driving the PAS proposition, including reference portfolio construction based on CIO's view and how the reference portfolio will drive product selection process for customers
- Create customer-centric, holistic customer propositions and journeys for PAS that are consistent with existing wealth sales process and suitability framework
- Work with global and local product teams on changes required from an upstream perspective to enable the PAS servicing offering
- Identify, prioritise and build enhanced capabilities of the SFP bank's suitability framework to deliver a more effective and customer-centric wealth sales journey, and enabling the delivery of PAS proposition (across all channels)
- Work with local markets to deploy and commercialise the PAS proposition
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC. http://www.hsbc.com/careers
- Wealth management industry experience and strong understanding of Wealth Management business across the client continuum
- Deep understanding of wealth products including investment products, and suitability framework governing the distribution of wealth products
- Experience of leading wealth proposition driven by customers' needs
- Good understanding of HSBC's wealth eco-system, business and system architecture is preferred
- Exposure to building propositions, customer journeys and digital tools across multiple channels
- Retail banking experience, familiarity with large bank environment
- Experience of data & analytics and their application in multi-channel CRM programmes
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Get it done together mindset and collaboration skills
- Strong influencing skills navigating in matrixed environments
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.