At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It's about finding new ways to not only better people's lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. Encompassing our ambition of helping a billion people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives by 2030.
And as part of our marketing, distribution & partnership team, you'll play a vital part in advancing this movement. From inspiring meaningful connections with customers, partners and other stakeholders, to delivering purpose-led brand positioning and messaging, you'll be making a positive, healthy impact across all channels. You will have a unique and important part to play in helping more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. So if you believe in inspiring a better future, read on. WE ARE LOOKING FOR .....
To be influencer of agency force who offer business advice and formulate business solutions with the support from subject matter (KPI) specialists, dedicated to progress agency business performance and accomplish business goals Roles and Responsibilities:
District Business Strategic Planning KPI Competencies
- Advocate and implement corporate business initiatives by embedding those values into business strategies
- Track, analyze, accelerate and forecast agency business performance from agency portfolio and dashboard
- Be dedicated to drive and achieve business excellence with business plans
- Propose district challenges and support the growth of agency business as a whole
- Coordinate and formulate business solutions by introducing subject matter (KPI) experts
- Promote TDA and AI solutions to agency force for business efficiency and effectiveness
- Be the consulting party of internal stakeholders for future development
- Be the influencer of agency force
- Proactively communicate with agency, consolidate their feedback and provide business advices
- Engage agency force to ensure that they are aligned with corporate direction
- Develop agency leaders & agents to be premier advisors
- Work out development programs to provide capability enhancement training for agency force
- Nurture agents to be future leaders and expand agency force
- Facilitate sales and recruitment activity management
Business Quality Assurance
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Monitor and supervise professionalism on sales behavior as well as risk management in compliance standard
- Degree holder, preferably major in Business Management / Marketing / Finance / Economics / related field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Experienced in managing sales team is preferable
- People Management, effective time management, negotiation and influencing skills
- Conversant in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good analytical skills and attentive to details
- Good problem solving, organizing, time management as well as interpersonal and communication skills
- An enthusiastic and excellent team player who would pursue for excellence
- You are preferred to obtain the license of Insurance Authority (IA) (Paper 1& 3) or any licenses if your job involves regulated activities
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Consultant (Manager Level)
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.