At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It's about finding new ways to not only better people's lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. Encompassing our ambition of helping a billion people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives by 2030.
And to get there, we need ambitious people who believe in playing an important part in shaping that future. People seeking unmatched career and personal growth opportunities, who are driven to work with, and learn from some of the most inspiring and supportive leaders in the business. Sound like you? Then read on. About the Role
As a team member of IRT Finance shareholders reporting team, support in expense related accounting, budgeting and forecast. Roles and Responsibilities Responsible for the assigned reports to be submitted to regulator or Group finance
Support on expense budgeting and forecast
- Act as a business partner of assigned functions to help user on expense planning, budgeting and actual monitoring.
- Ensure expense accounting are proper and accurate, and complied with accounting standard and internal policy.
- Prepare expense reporting and analytical support to management.
Support on company project and other assigned tasks Minimum Job Requirements:
- Assist in expense budget preparation. Work with the team and company departments to deliver the annual GOE budget and forecast.
- University graduate major on accounting or finance related, plus 4 years accounting experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with creativity
- Proficient in Excel functions
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- You are required to obtain relevant licenses if your job involves in regulated activities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.