- JN -082023-1946131
- Sep 26, 2023
- S$10-14k pm
My client is looking for an experienced Project Manager with expert knowledge in capital markets and regulatory reporting to lead their implementation projects within the investment banking space. Direct Responsibilities
- Project manage on the different topics allocated, manage end-to-end project on scoping, execution, testing and implementation. Build a strong project culture on status reporting and stakeholder management
- Functional expert on the domain, conduct end to end studies and architecture and solution definition
- Act as a subject matter expert on the domains, perform analysis
- Production support where intervention is required on a functional expertise level.
- Perform end-to-end tests, plan and coordinate UAT, change management and go-live support.
- Able to work in a matrix environment building a strong relationship with Regional and Central IT teams and clients
- A team player, who is able to work in a diverse team and comes with an open mindset to learn and adapt
- Provide regular updates to project sponsors and business stakeholders, contribute on project governance meetings and issues meeting minutes
- Collaborate and follow up with development teams regionally/globally to establish strategic and deliverable IT solutions and ensure their timely delivery
- Develop good communication channel and good working relationship with technology teams both global and those located in the firm's captive center with ability to influence the teams to deliver APAC specific requirements
- 8+ years of work experience within the financial services industry and/or regulatory reporting focus
- Strong understanding of Capital Market deal flow from pricing to booking, risk management and back office, especially on FICC instruments - FX, Deposits, Rates, Options, derivatives and others.
- Good to have product and processing workflow knowledge of Investment Banking and Corporate Banking
- Experience with integration of technical projects at a global level preferred
- Ability to manage multiple project across various topics
- Experience working with internal and external technical teams/vendors
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to manage conflicting requests and set expectations to both senior management and individual contributors
If you are keen on the above position, reach out to Christopher Shepherdson (EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1877011) at or contact +65 6818 3193 for a confidential chat.