Overview Intermediate Representative, Data Management & Quantitative Analysis Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world's top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the "bank of banks" - 97% of the world's top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we're approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon
is all about.
We're seeking a future team member for the role of Intermediate Representative
to join our Data Management and Quantitative Analysis
team. This role is located in PUNE/CHENNAI
, MAHARASRTA/TAMIL NADU - HYBRID
(3 DAYS IN A WEEK IN OFFICE).
In this role, you'll make an impact in the following ways:
- Under minimal supervision, compiles, synthesizes and reports on the Banks or market data sources.
- Provides support with access, maintenance, and security activities. May manage moderately complex databases, feeds, etc. and assists with data sources.
- Conducts preliminary, basic calculations for more senior colleagues and helps develop reports. With minimal guidance, supports day-to-day data management activities.
- Monitors data feeds and performs data scrubbing for the Data Management and Quantitative Analysis team. Identifies and documents violations, exceptions, or occurrences exceeding tolerance thresholds.
- Identifies and documents violations, exceptions, or occurrences exceeding tolerance thresholds.
- Adds and maintains data on the Banks systems, inputs and verifies accuracy of information. Reviews information entered by more junior team members.
- May test software enhancements and upgrades as necessary. Monitors moderately complex databases and spreadsheets.
- Performs basic calculations, initiates the execution of data modelling programs, and prepares initial drafts of simple charts, graphs, or reports. Provides information based on data-related questions from internal and external clients and may help provide solutions.
- Ensures that all customer responses are thoroughly documented and verified. No direct reports. May provide guidance to more junior roles.
To be successful in this role, we're seeking the following:
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-3 years of total work experience in reference data and related field
- Experience in the financial industry preferred.
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here's a few of our awards:
- Fortune World's Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg's Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion , Disability: IN - 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- CDP's Climate Change 'A List'
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life's journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Underrepresented racial and ethnic groups/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.