At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It's about finding new ways to not only better people's lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. We need great Actuaries who want to be part of something bigger than finance alone. Because the better we can nurture our financial wellbeing as an organisation, the better we can support and make a difference for our customers when they need us most. By ensuring our products are well designed and priced, analysing business performance and ensuring proper management of insurance policies in-force, you're not just safeguarding AIA's financial wellbeing. You're securing a better future for the people and communities we serve - today, tomorrow and for generations to come. If that interests you, read on. About the Role
Responsible for providing financial projections and business insights and monitoring solvency risk and position Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Perform regular capital reporting and valuations on Economic Capital and Bermuda Capital Solvency Requirement
- Analyse the solvency position and identify key risk drivers to capital position
- Perform financial projections and scenario testing (e.g. ORSA SST) to facilitate decision making and for regulatory reporting
- Develop and enhance reporting processes to improve efficiency and analytical capacities
- Coach team members to develop team capabilities
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor to meet operational and/or other requirements
- University / College graduate in Actuarial Science, Mathematics and Statistics or related subject with at least 4 years' (Assistant Manager) / 6 years' (Manager) experience in life insurance industry.
- Good progress in Actuarial professional examination
- Sound people management and analytical skills.
- Strong communication, presentation and project management skills.
- Ability to deal with and handle multiple priorities.
- Solid experience and knowledge in insurance product and corporate actuarial work. Experience and knowledge in IFRS 17 / HKRBC basis / economic capital is an asset
- Proficiency in MS Office (e.g. VBA), Actuarial Software, e.g. Prophet is an advantage
- You are required to obtain relevant license if your job involves in regulated activities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.