At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It's about finding new ways to not only better people's lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. And we build on this every day with our ambition to engage one billion people to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives by 2030.
And to get there, we need leaders with the courage, clarity and humanity to inspire, guide and support their teams to thrive every day - in the work they do and the life they live. Our leaders always have and will play a vital part in our journey to help more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives, build healthier societies and cultivate healthier environments that better everyone. If you sound like that leader, read on. About the Role
• Investment Communication: Act as the ambassador of AIMHK portfolio managers to deliver quality investment communication including product feature, fund performance, financial market development and HK fund industry's competitive landscape to agents, distributors and/or clients.
• Investment Advisory: Prepare and communicate in-house investment views & financial market outlook to agents, 3rd party distributors and clients through research reports and seminars. Support the development of AIMHK's product information, fund factsheet, investment-related marketing collateral & training materials.
• Product Solution: Propose multi-asset fund solutions to solve AIAHK's investment-related & product development issues.
• Stakeholder Management: Establish good rapport with stakeholders within AIA Group, including AIAHK (e.g. investment, ILAS & MPF teams), Group Investment (e.g. TAA & GULPB) and AIAIM in Singapore. Roles and Responsibilities:
Investment Communication & Advisory (50%):
- Play a central role in facilitating the connectivity between portfolio managers and distribution channels as well as clients. Work closely with FoFs Management team to understand the asset allocation strategies as well as financial market views and translate them into quality investment-related communication to distribution channels and clients.
- Act as the ambassador representing the portfolio managers and a specialized source of intelligence on product feature, fund performance, financial market development and HK fund industry's competitive landscape to educate distribution channels and clients on various investment-related issues.
- Compile and analyze market intelligence on competitors' product positioning and features. Update senior members of AIMHK and other stakeholders of AIAHK on the development of fund industry's competitive landscape.
- Prepare research reports for agents, distributors and clients to analyze major development in financial markets and recommend investment strategies (including AIMHK Reference Portfolios for AIAHK's Robotic Advisory service).
- Conduct trainings and speak at seminars to communicate in-house investment views, fund performance and financial market outlook to agents, distributors and clients.
- Support the development of AIMHK's product information, fund factsheet, investment-related marketing collateral & training materials.
- Partner with AIAHK's MPF & ILAS teams to present & explain the performance of AIMHK's products at client meetings and events.
Product Solution (25%):
- Partner with AIAHK's MPF & ILAS teams to propose investment solution for new fund product development.
- Leverage the intelligence on the competitive landscape of HK's fund industry and advice senior members of AIMHK on product gap and opportunity.
Stakeholder Management (25%):
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Establish good rapport with stakeholders within AIA Group, including AIAHK (e.g. ILAS & MPF teams), Group Investment (e.g. TAA & GULPB) and AIAIM in Singapore.
- Provide investment & fund related supports to the AIAT and ILAS teams of AIAHK.
- At least 15 years of experience in portfolio management, investment and/or investment advisory.
- Strong presentation and report-writing skills. Fluency in Mandarin, Cantonese and English.
- Postgraduate qualification in Finance, Economics or Business-related subjects.
- Investment-related professional qualification (e.g. CFA, FRM or CAIA).
- Holders of SFC license 1, 4 or 9.
- In-depth understanding of fund management and financial market dynamics of major asset classes.
- Ability to translate competitive landscape of fund industry into AIMHK's business strategy and product positioning.
- Knowledge of pension fund markets and wealth management products.
- Good team player with strong coordination skills to work with colleagues from various cultural background.
- You are preferred to obtain the license of Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) (Paper 1, 4 and 9) or any licenses if your job involves regulated activities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.