FIND YOUR 'BETTER' AT AIA
We don't simply believe in being 'The Best'. We believe in better - because there's no limit to how far 'better' can take us.
We believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. So that together we can support even more people - including our own - to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. If you believe in better, we'd love to hear from you. About the Role
Contributes to the financial operations of fund reporting business according to the company policies and guidelines in a timely manner. Roles and Responsibilities:
MPF Funds reporting
- Responsible for financial reporting, regulatory reporting and management accounting for all funds managed by AIMHK including but not limited to:
- MPF CFs - AIA Prime Value Choice (20 funds);
- MPF APIFs - AIA Pooled Investment Fund Series (3 funds);
- ORSO CFs - 4 ORSO retirement schemes (18 funds);
- AIA Wealth Funds (4 funds).
- Responsible for all relevant regulatory reporting and filing to regulators including HKSFC and MPFA and to ensure all reporting complied with relevant regulatory standards;
- Responsible for complete implementation of all relevant AIA Group and AIA Company standalone finance related standards, policies and procedures to all funds managed by AIMHK;
- Responsible for Total Expense Ratio (TER) monitoring for all MPF funds, and Ongoing Charges Ratio (OGC) monitoring for ORSO funds and AIA Wealth Funds to ensure all TERs and OGCs fall within relevant percentages submitted to regulators and to provide proper documentation filing and review approvals;
- Responsible to provide TER and OGC analysis and update management fee accrual calculation and sensitivity analysis with new fund investment recommended by portfolio managers to ensure sufficient documentation and review approvals in finance perspective;
- Responsible to provide ongoing review on all management fee expense paid to approximate 10 external fund managers and to provide relevant analytical review on external fund manager fee expense to senior management for business decision making and external fund managers selections process;
- Responsible to closely communicate with AIA internal parties including AIMHK portfolio managers, funds' trustee and AIA pensions business team to ensure overall efficient and effective operations of all funds managed by AIMHK;
- Responsible to closely communicate with external parties including funds' custodian banks and to provide guidance and valuable inputs in ad hoc financial reporting related matters on timely basis;
- Responsible to ensure all funds' financial reporting, management accounting and regulatory reporting complied with relevant AIA Group and AIA Company standalone finance related standards, policies and procedures;
- Responsible to constantly review management credits allocations to stakeholders with AIAHK pensions business team and AIAHK finance team;
- Responsible to closely coordinate with all funds' external auditors to ensure accuracy and on time completeness of all funds' audited financial statements and relevant audited regulatory filing to regulators.
- Responsible to help on any other ad hoc matters and projects with reporting manager.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by reporting in order to meet operational and/or other requirements;
- Perform assistance in finance and investment services related matters for AIMHK.
- University / College with major graduate in Accountancy / Finance;
- HKCPA and equivalent holder is a must;
- 6-10 years finance and accounting related working experience in financial institutions is a must;
- At least 5 years working experience in funds accounting and funds reporting;
- Working experience in pension funds reporting is highly preferred;
- Experience of managing people is highly preferred;
- Proficient in MS office and hands-on experience in SAP accounting software is a must;
- Able to meet tight work schedule and do multi-task;
- Self-motivated, well planned, detailed minded, responsible and able to work under minimum supervision ;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels.
- You are required to obtain the relevant license(s) if your job involves regulated activities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.