PGIM is the diversified asset management business of Prudential Financial, Inc. ( NYSE: PRU
). With $1.27 trillion in assets under management, and 46 offices spanning 18 countries, PGIM is among the world's top-10 largest asset managers. Comprised of seven self-governing asset management divisions, each PGIM business offers a distinct workplace culture that aligns with the firm's ultimate objective: to provide premier service to our clients while fostering an inclusive workplace culture that is rooted in trust, respect and equality. Our Business:
PGIM Investments is a diversified distributor of asset management capabilities, with over 100 actively managed funds globally. We are dedicated to helping clients tackle their toughest investment challenges and base the foundation of our investment strategy around collaboration and innovation. Our leadership team welcomes new ideas and is committed to developing talent for long-term success.
PGIM Investments is aggressively pursuing asset-raising opportunities, particularly in the global retail markets. PGIM has developed relationships with third-party distributors in Europe and Asia. PGIM Investments is focused on the (i) development, management and servicing of distribution relationships; (ii) operational support for the day-to-day activities of investment funds, including on-going supervision of outsourced service providers; (iii) management of the extensive governance requirements of the funds; and (iv) maintenance and development of the fund structure from a legal and regulatory point of view.
PGIM Investments' global division is based in London, has offices in several European and Asian jurisdictions and has an Irish management company. As part of the global growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a qualified lawyer in the PGIM Investments Legal Team, primarily supporting our Irish UCITS umbrella fund. With over 30 sub-funds and registrations in over 15 countries, this is a dynamic fund range at the heart of PGIM Investments' distribution. Our Role:
PGIM Investments has an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic global investment management business. PGIM Investments is looking for a Manager - Investment Analytics. This position will deliver proactive and reactive product content, competitive analysis, and research to assist Sales in effectively positioning PGIM's UCITS funds within international distribution channel to increase sales and market share. This role is a Fixed Term contract for a period of maternity cover and is anticipated for a duration of 12 months. Responsibilities
will generally include, but may not be limited to the following:
- Lead the coordination, preparation, and timely delivery of sales aids and ongoing reporting through the use of content automation frameworks.
- Buildout and maintain datasets required to support point of sale material for content automation and on-demand requests.
- Develop new analytics reports to assist sales, while supporting current deliverables including daily performance trackers, attribution, and fund data sheets.
- Support the investment analytics group with external database management and ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Understanding of financial markets, investment concepts, and Modern Portfolio Theory (MPT) statistics.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, and complete projects on a timely basis.
- Strong foundation in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; robust working knowledge of formulas, as well as integrating dynamic links from databases is vital.
- Working knowledge of content automation platforms such as Seismic/OpenText/Synthesis, as well as basic understanding of Salesforce CRM.
- Ability to learn investment analytical tools such as Morningstar Direct, and MPI Stylus.
- Detail oriented team player with excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with a wide range of internal business partners.
- Highly motivated, flexible, and have the ability to work successfully in a fast paced, results oriented team environment.
Prudential Financial, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Prudential is focused on creating a fully inclusive culture, where all employees feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work. We don't just accept difference-we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it. At Prudential, employees have a unique opportunity to build their career path by owning their development, their career and their future. We encourage employees to hone their skills and explore continued opportunities within Prudential.
-Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services, some of which may not be available in your area.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.