Sobre o nosso cliente
- Global Pharmaceutical Company.
Financial Analysis and Reporting:
- Analyze and report on procurement-related financial data, including budget vs. actuals, one off costs and capex savings.
- Create financial models and forecasts to support initiatives and strategies.
- Develop and maintain key performance indicators (KPIs) to track procurement performance.
- Responsible for the budgeting process.
- Collaborate with procurement teams to develop and manage procurement budgets.
- Monitor budget adherence and provide recommendations for cost control and optimization.
- Monthly team OPEX reporting and review to comply with budget
- Partner with procurement category managers and the Center of Excellence to align procurement strategies with overall business objectives.
- Provide financial input and recommendations for procurement decisions.
- Identify and assess financial risks associated with procurement activities.
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations and internal policies.
- Communicate financial insights and recommendations effectively to procurement and finance teams.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to senior management to explain procurement-related financial matters.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field (Master's degree or professional certification such as CPA, CMA, or CFA is a plus);
- Proven business partnering experience as well as financial analysis, budgeting, and forecasting;
- Background in Pharma, Manufacturing or Automotive is highly valued;
- Understanding of procurement processes;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication (English) and interpersonal skills;
- Strong SAP (mandatory), data warehouse, XLS skills.
Pesquise mais Ofertas
Joao Bernardo Goncalves
Quote job ref