Lead and manage overall drilling discipline compliance assurance function, develop compliance programs & strategy, Identify the scope as per drilling programs, supervise and manage the drilling assurance SMES, analyse the audit outcomes, generate key insights, conduct trend analysis, provide high level recommendations, prepare final audit reports, presentations, and validate the actions plans. Job Specific Accountabilities (Part 1)
Lead Drilling & Well Integrity Compliance Assurance assessments
Identify the key areas of drilling operations for compliance assurance assessment.
Develop/Conduct annual Drilling Operations& Well Integrity Compliance Assurance Program
Perform Compliance Trend Analysis, generate key insights and recommendations.
Prepare comprehensive audit reports and presentations.
Expert in anticipating the business risks consequences and provide best practices to achieve optimum balance of technical, safety, operations, and integrity aspects. Job Specific Accountabilities (Part 2) Job Specific Accountabilities (Part 3) Generic Accountabilities Supervision
• Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives.
• Train and develop the assigned staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient on the job and deliver the respective section objectives. Budgets
• Provide input for preparation of the Section / Department budgets and assist in the implementation of the approved Budget and work plans to deliver Section objectives.
• Investigate and highlight any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
• Implement approved Section / Department policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures in order to support execution of the Section's / Department work programs in line with Company and International standards. Performance Management
• Contribute to the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for the Section / Department in line with the Company Performance framework. Innovation and Continuous Improvement
• Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of operational processes.
• Identify improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency in line with ISO standards in order to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting the function. Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability
• Comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures & controls and applicable legislation and sustainability guidelines in line with international standards, best practices and ADNOC Code of Practices. Reports
• Provide inputs to prepare Section MIS and progress reports for Company Management. Generic Accountabilities (continue) Internal Communications & Working Relationships
Contact with line Manager/ peers and other employees within the company/Group as required External Communications & Working Relationships
Contact with external parties including consultants, third party service providers, and government agencies as required Minimum Qualification
BSc in Engineering or equivalent with wide experience in Oil & Gas field development and good understanding of other key disciplines viz. Drilling, Engineering, HSE, and Integrity. Minimum Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- +15 years of relevant experience in an Oil & Gas industry with 10 years in a senior position in Drilling, Reservoir management, field development, well integrity and operations.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Drilling Operations including Planning, Rig Movement, Drilling activities, Drilling Optimization, Well stimulation and Handover, Rig Safety, Risk assessments, Well KPIs, Well Integrity etc.
- Possess excellent problem solving skills and ability to lead a multi-discipline team.
- Sound Knowledge of international codes and oil & gas industry standards, latest drilling technologies, equipment etc.
- Good experience in report writing, presentation preparations and presentation.
- Good and conversant in relevant technical networks and proficient in English.
Revenues/ Budget: As per approved financial budget
Direct Reports: As per organization chart
Indirect Reports: As per organization chart Professional Certifications
Certification in Compliance Management is a plus