About the Role
Craft innovative financial strategies to UHNW clients according to their aspirations, as well as to provide high service delivery standards which includes cross platform recommendations.
Stay on top of market trends and demands for international businesses in order to propose suitable products and solutions for clients.
Expand the clientele base by identifying untapped UHNW or HNW individuals while cultivating and nurturing long-term relationships with existing clientele.
This role requires a minimum of 30% travel activities, which includes but not limited to local and international networking events and seminars. About You
Why Join Us?
- You should have a great passion in the financial industry and enjoy working with UHNW individuals and families to deliver investment proposals.
- You are goal-oriented, and possess a daring "can-do" demeanour in the face of challenges.
- You display confidence in leading discussions with UHNW clients related to our products, services and performances in the international business arena.
- You are resourceful and people-oriented, demonstrating a client-centric approach to work.
- You possess a creative flair to problem-solving and is able to develop innovative solutions for clients.
- Certified in CMFAS.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent coupled with proven records of academic and/or professional achievements.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the banking or investment sector.
- Good to have some HNW/UHNW clients to begin with or a client sourcing plan based on your current network.
Unique Clientele: Build deeper connections with our exclusive ultra-high-net-worth (UHNW) global clientele whose financial profiles are expansive and diverse.
Unparalleled Growth: Embrace opportunities to work across different regions and understanding diverse financial landscapes and client needs. You will have plenty of opportunities to dive deep into the intricacies of UHNW advisories through industry-leading training programmes, international conferences and workshops.
Team Synergy: Be part of a supportive team that is genuinely invested in your success. We will provide knowledge transfer, share insights and ensure that your journey with us is both enlightening and rewarding.
Rewarding Benefits: Relish in one of the industry's most competitive compensation packages that truly reflects your contribution and expertise.
Are you ready to challenge the status quo and take the next step forward in shaping the future of UHNW advisories?