Robert Half is working on an exclusive basis with a leading engineering consultancy based in Dubai. My client is looking to recruit a Chief Financial Officer to manage their UAE operation and future expansion across the GCC. The Role
The CFO supervises the finance unit and directly assists the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) on strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, accounts and financial reporting, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs and financial processes and systems.
- Direct and oversee the design, development and management of the financial governance framework, ensuring alignment of all subsidiaries to promote the company's vision, mission and strategic objectives.
- Responsible for financial planning and analysis, financial reports, cash flow statements, company audits,
- compliance, and bank relationships.
- Oversee the planning and control of treasury and negotiation of arrangements with financial institutions.
- Develop optimal FX policies for buying and selling, hedging of currency exposure and commitment, to
- ensure compliance to company strategy.
- Manage the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and ensure considerations of all operational
- Oversee overall company policies relating to insurance, credit and compliance.
- Perform risk management by analysing the organization's liabilities and investments.
- Head the finance department through ensuring synergy and optimize resources across the Group.
- Provide strategic recommendations to the CEO and members of the executive management team.
- Advise on long-term business and financial planning.
- Ensure optimal capital structure and maintain strong financial controls
Salary and Benefits
- 15+ years managerial experience, 10 years senior finance role in emerging market with high currency risks and fluctuations.
- Experience working in engineering/contracting industries is a must.
- Treasury function experience and responsibility with cash management.
- Experience in managing relationships with local and international financial institutions.
- ERP project implementation experience is a plus.
- Equivalent post-graduate qualification from an internationally recognized school, MBA and/or CMA / CPA/ CFA / CIA certifications are a plus
- Fluency in English is required, Arabic is a plus.
100,000 AED per month plus company benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: www.roberthalf.ae/privacy-statement