Project Manager - Banking - Resolution Planning (RRP) - £810 p/day (Umbrella) - London
Harvey Nash are supporting a Global Tier1 Investment Bank with in the hire of 3x contract Project Managers with Resolution Planning experience related to Payments, Clearing and Settlement (PCS).
- £750 - £800 p/day (Inside IR35, via Umbrella)
- Canary Wharf (3 days on site, 2 days remote)
- 3 months initial duration (with view to extend)
- PCS current state assessments, identification of gaps, operating model, governance framework, and testing plan.
- Support in the generation of PCS Project Plan and its socialization/presentation to Stakeholders to obtain and incorporate feedback. SME advice on the PCS Assessment Results.
- Review of playbooks for material Financial Market Utility membership.
- Documentation of identified gaps and limitations with the FMU Playbooks.
- Analyzing resolution plans data and summarizing results into user-friendly views.
- Conduction of gap analysis and coordination with lines of business to remediate critical gaps. Interactions between business units.
- Support in generation and documentation of PCS target operating model and enhanced governance framework.
- Extensive knowledge ain Project Management roles supporting top tier Global Investment Banks.
- Experienced in the development of Resolution capabilities and in the enhancement of resolution requirements across Payments, Clearing and Settlement (PCS) following regulatory feedback.
- Experience in Derivatives and/or Collateral Resolution Planning
- Understanding of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) Title 1 (165d) and Insured Depository Institution (IDI) Rule requirements to identify potential gaps and limitations.
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your CV via the link to be considered.