In this role you will be supporting the successful day to day oversight controls and administrative tasks relating to TA operational and investor servicing activities for EMEA fund and Investment Trust ranges. How you'll spend your time
To be successful in this role you will have
- Support effective day to day oversight of TAs and their associated partners/affiliates;
- Work with TA colleagues to ensure the relevant operational and oversight controls are complete and best practice is applied;
- Support adhoc fund operations and project activity as required
- Support remediation activity as required
- Respond to email and telephone queries promptly and proactively;
- Support improvement and development of investor servicing capabilities;
- Work with the TAs to ensure customer/agents and funds/trusts receive high quality, competitive services in a cost-effective manner;
- Analysis of business volumes and trends;
- Follow up trade/settlement/reconciliation queries with brokers/custodians/administrators etc
- Support administrative activities required to ensure bank accounts remain operational
- Contribute to the effective maintenance of all TA related SLAs, KPIs etc:
- Contribute to all governance related activities and meetings (MSRs, weekly meetings etc)
- Maintain communication links with TAs, custodians, fund managers and other related business relationships;
- Escalate all errors, issues and risks immediately to the relevant internal and external business areas;
- Support other team members where appropriate
About Columbia Threadneedle Investments
- Experience in transfer agency operations, administration and regulation.
- Knowledge of fund or investment trust structures
- Understanding of client onboarding and KYC requirements
- General understanding of the end-to-end asset management life cycle
- Strong interpersonal skills and work effectively within a team environment.
- Ability to prioritise work and identify business pressure points.
- Ability to organise, prioritise and multitask.
Working at Columbia Threadneedle Investments you'll find the promise we make to our clients is the same one we make to our employees: Your success is our priority.
Here, you'll find growth and career opportunities across all of our businesses. We're intentionally built to help you succeed. Our reach is expansive with a global team of 2,500 people working together. Our expertise is diverse with more than 650 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets. Our clients have access to a broad array of investment strategies, and we have the capability to create bespoke solutions matched to clients' specific requirements.
Columbia Threadneedle is a people business and we recognise that our success is due to our talented people, who bring diversity of thought, complementary skills and capabilities. We are committed to providing an inclusive workplace that supports the diversity of our employees and reflects our broader communities and client-base.
We appreciate that work-life balance is an important factor for many when considering their next move so please discuss any flexible working requirements directly with your recruiter. Full-Time/Part-Time
Full time Worker Sub Type
Permanent Job Family Group