Data Quality Specialist - Capital Markets
3 Month Initial Contract
£600- £700pd via an Umbrella Company
Business Analyst, BA, Data Analyst, Data, Data Quality, Risk, Risk Management, Market Risk, Credit Risk, Price Risk, FX, Fixed Income, Equity, Equities, Derivatives, Product Control, Capital Markets, Financial Services, Banking
A global Tier 1 Investment Bank are currently seeking a Data Quality Specialist to join them on an initial 3- Month Contract, in London. The ideal candidate will have excellent understanding of Price Risk Front Office valuation processes and their interaction with Market Risk Management and Product Control. Previous experience working within Investment Banking is essential.
£600 - £700pd via an Umbrella Company
- Strong relevant industry experience in a market risk management
- Excellent core business analysis capability
- Extremely strong Data acumen: advanced Tableau or Power BI skills
- Experience analysing large data sets via Python and/or Jupyter would be beneficial.
- Strong knowledge of trade products: fixed income, derivatives, FX, equities etc.
- Experience working on large-scale projects within an Investment Bank
If you meet these requirements please apply for immediate consideration.