Job Description: Details of the role and how it fits into the team
The Corporate Bank (CB) has a market leading position with cash management, trade finance, lending, trust and agency services and securities services, as well as risk management for foreign exchange and interest rates. The Corporate Bank has a strong commitment to become the strategic partner of choice for corporates on their ESG transformation journey. The responsibilities of team CB ESG Client Solutions ranges from engaging in direct ESG client dialogues and enabling Coverage bankers in their ESG conversations with clients, to driving and accelerating the ESG-led business expansion, advancing the Corporate Bank ESG strategy, fostering external ESG stakeholder engagement as well as cross-divisional collaboration. In this role, you will also contribute to the Team's responsibility for a product-agnostic, coherent, ESG offering, and its delivery to clients. Your key responsibilities
Your skills and experiences
- As CB ESG coverage you will independently drive client dialogues and provide ESG expertise, closely collaborate with Coverage to advise and support clients in their ESG-led business model transition and facilitate and work on related transactions across the CB product suite. In this role you work closely together and support product teams when developing ESG tailored products for clients.
- You actively will prepare content for ESG themes, be a subject matter expert in your field, and constantly monitor relevant market and regulatory developments translating them into client presentations
- You are preparing strategic ESG initiatives and growth topics like ESG related ecosystem offerings and collaborations, contributing to the ESG-led adaptation of our business models, drive the ESG data & analytics strategy as well as monitoring and realization of agreed deliverables.
- You contribute to the team's responsibility of being the competence center for all ESG matters within CB, including external (standards, regulations, ESG agencies) and internal content (DB taxonomy, policies, strategy), ensuring constant news flow, coordinating the CB ESG champions networks, and supporting training and enablement
- You drive key parts of the definition and implementation of the Corporate Bank's Sustainable Finance strategy and ongoing cross-divisional collaboration
- You create an open and agile team culture that fosters an effective work environment, innovation, and an open communication
- Relevant professional experience in e.g. Corporate Client Coverage, Lending, Structuring and Origination as well as deal execution capabilities for complex structured transactions (e.g. STEF, Project Finance, etc) and a degree in related studies
- ESG know-how and experience in developing sustainable finance solutions, knowledge of the regulatory frameworks and key initiatives
- Knowledge of agile and customer-centered working and design methods incl. ideation skills as well as project and process management skills and the ability to manage diverse, complex stakeholder set ups
- Full in command to communicate, build rapport and engage directly with Senior clients (incl. C-level)
- Entrepreneurial spirit combined with well-advanced business acumen/judgement, demonstrating the ability to flourish and drive initiatives independently
- Ability to deliver the highest level of quality under time pressure, combined with strong analytical and conceptual problem-solving capabilities together with excellent verbal and written English and German communication skills
What we will offer you:
Please note that this may vary slightly from location to location.
In case of any recruitment related questions, please get in touch with Mihriban Solak.
Contact: Mihriban Solak, Phone: +49(69)910-45956
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.