Job Description: Job Title
Controls Testing & Assurance, Anti Financial Crime Testing Tester (Origination & Advisory / Research) Location
London Corporate Title
Controls Testing & Assurance performs regulatory prescribed testing and assurances processes for and on behalf of the Bank's Anti Financial Crime Department and the Compliance Department. As part of the Compliance Testing team, you will be undertaking risk-based testing of the design adequacy and operating effectiveness of the Bank's controls to prevent, detect and / or mitigate compliance risks. What we'll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre. Hybrid Working
We understand that employee expectations and preferences are changing. We have implemented a Hybrid Working Model that enables eligible employees to work remotely for a part of their working time and reach a working pattern that works for them.
You can expect:
Your key responsibilities
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days' volunteering leave per year
Your skills and experience
- Assisting senior testers with feasibility and scoping of reviews, testing fieldwork, report findings and validate issue remediation
- Delivering quality outputs and own assigned tasks with a proactive approach
- Escalating issues with proposed solutions to the team lead in a timely fashion
- Maintaining relationships within the team
- Establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships with staff (e.g. Business Line Compliance, Divisional Control Officers) as required to drive the completion of testing activity
- Reporting to the team lead
- Understanding of compliance risks and testing requirements
How we'll support you
- Structured and organised in approach with a strong attention to detail, demonstrating diligence
- Performance and results oriented, able to deliver quality results within tight deadlines
- Strong report writing skills
- Experience in the banking industry
- Knowledge of products and services offered within an investment bank (M&A, Equity/Debt Capital Markets) is a plus
About us and our teams
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- We value diversity and as an equal opportunities' employer, we make reasonable adjustments for those with a disability such as the provision of assistive equipment if required (e.g. screen readers, assistive hearing devices, adapted keyboards)
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see who we are and more.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.